After a very successful 2015 there a few plans ahead for 2016. The clubs are nearly full and therefore 2016 is not about expansion, but more a period of consolidation allowing you to better focus your training.
In order to further improve the club and give you every opportunity DTA is looking to :-
- Work towards Sport England CLUBMARK
- Introduce regular Patterns / Poomsae Development Classes on Saturdays and Mondays. From this we hope to develop a Poomsae team to go to Regional Squad training and National Competition.
- Look to take a team to the First British Hanmadang Tournament. This is a competition involving breaking, self defence and Poomsae.
- Devise a written training plan to guide you through the taekwondo syllabus. Not just a plan to be read, but a useful training tool in which YOU can set your own steps and goals.
- More Matchdays & Competitions
- Continue to have regular Guest instructor and Seminars to maximise your learning potential and enjoyment.
- Assist Senior Grades in Completing Coaching Courses and Coaching Qualifications.