Below is a link to a video of the Presentation given to the parents in December 2017. The presentation details some of the success of our club in 2017, and outlines some of our plans for 2018. If you missed it, or were training at the end of year seminar whist the presentation was given, please take some time to watch it.
The presentation raised several good questions from the audience, particularly with regard to the Pathway classes. Further details of the Development Pathways can be found HERE.
Moving onward to 2018 the club has set out the following objectives:-
- Increase participation in the Pathways (particularly from Green tag 7th Kup).
- Steer members to utilise all venues, not just classes based at Littledown.
- Increase the number of members taking part in competition (Patterns and Sparring).
- Engage more with parents, as without parent support the children will not be able to succeed.
- Build a base of volunteers to support events and administrative functions within the club.
- Plan and implement specific training plans for those wanting to take part in competition.
- Maintain and Increase membership of DTA to account for increase costs (Hall hire).