Annual membership of British Taekwondo is a requirement for all members of Dorset Taekwondo.
New Membership applications, and membership renewals, are now processed online via “The Hub”. They can no longer be applied for via your club instructor and sent in the post.
The process is fairly simple.
- You login to your account on “The Hub” https://www.british-taekwondo.com/auth/login
- Check your details are correct. In particular the emergency contact numbers.
- Click on Renew in the top banner. Or go to the left menu and select Applications > New Application.
- Select Pay your club instructor the fee. Bank transfer the fee to the club, or pay by cash or cheque to your instructor.
- Your club instructor can login online and agree your application and send payment.
- You will receive email notification of your membership status which will contain a pdf of your membership certificate.
The system relies on you (or a parent) having an active email address / and you knowing your password. If you have forgotten your password you can try the “Forgot your password” link on the login page of The Hub. Or you can contact your instructor who can access your profile and send you a temporary password.
Further instructions showing the sort of screens you will see can be seen here.
An example video is shown below:-