DTA Coaches Continue Learning despite training restrictions

Well done to DTA Coaches Paul and Marina who continue their learning to improve themselves, and help improve our club.

There will be further online learning opportunities for DTA members and coaches in the months ahead,

Marina has done an additional days training, above and beyond the Safeguarding qualifications that all DTA coaches have completed, As our clubs Safeguarding lead, Marina has Passed a “Safeguarding and Protecting Children“.
Marina who has completed numerous Safeguarding courses both at work and through Taekwondo said “this is one of the best courses I have been on – useful, applied and realistic”.

Coach Paul as also been busy. He successfully passed British Taekwondo Poomsae / Patterns Judge Course. This course involved watching and scoring poomsae performances. There was also a online multi-choice exam in which Paul scored 98% (what happened to the other 2% Paul?)