The same as starting any new sport there are a few costs involved, but once you have got started the costs are relatively low.
After your first FREE trial 2 lessons (Downloads Section) the costs are as follows:-
1. Lessons fees are £4 to £6 (depending upon venue) on a pay-as-you-go basis. Within 3 months of joining you must move onto Monthly Payment by Standing Order. (No contracts – you are in control and can stop through your bank whenever you want.) Visit our Downloads Section for Standing Order instructions.
2. All members are required to get a Annual Membership of British Taekwondo which currently cost £30 per year.
Other optional costs include
3. A good quality uniform which costs from £25 depending upon size and brand.
4. Grading tests are held 3 times a year.
5. Protective Equipment (required from green tag and above)
Monthly Payment details (by Monthly Bank transfer / Standing Order) and associated forms – (Download Page)
Annual Membership of British Taekwondo is required after your first 2 trial lessons. For more information on joining visit our Downloads Section
To find out how to renew your membership visit our Downloads Section