The same as starting any new sport there are a few costs involved, but once you have got started the costs are relatively low.
1. Lessons fees are £5 to £7 (depending upon venue) on a pay-as-you-go basis. Monthly Payment by Standing Order are the norm. (No contracts – you are in control and can stop through your bank whenever you want.) Monthly fees are cheaper than pay-as-you-go. Contact us for full details.
2. All members are required to get a Annual Membership of British Taekwondo which currently cost £30 per year. Kickstars (Under 8s) membership is only £12 per year. Annual membership is required immediately after your trial two trial lessons.
Other optional costs include
3. A good quality uniform which costs from £25 depending upon size and brand.
4. Grading tests are held 3 times a year.
5. Protective Equipment (required from green tag and above)