Our primary and ongoing goal is to protect the health of everyone in and around our martial art / sport.
These Terms and Conditions / bullet points are the responsibility of everyone within Dorset Taekwondo Association (Coach / Student / Parent / Volunteer) and must be adhere to.
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household displays symptoms or your household is currently in isolation. (Covid-19 Symptoms)
- All classes follow 2 meter social distancing (further updates will be given when we move to 1M + additional controls)
- Personal hygiene measures should be carried out at home before and after any class.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after training.
- Travel together as a household, Avoid mixing households whilst travelling.
- Avoid public transport.
- Try not to arrive too early, aim to arrive at the start of your slot to help with social distancing.
- No equipment required.
- Bring your own filled drinking bottles.
- Report any infection of your household following a class to allow effective contact tracing and to limit the spread of the virus.
- Members, spectators, and coaches to wash/sanitize their hands before and after the session.
- Members, spectators and coaches must maintain a distance of 2 metres from others outside of their family unit as they leave the session.
- Respect that individuals concerns and nervousness regarding returning to training, and the current restrictions.
All activity should be consistent with the Government guidance regarding health, social distancing and hygiene.
The general operational bullet points above must be observed.
There are small differences at each venue which are highlighted on each class booking page. Please ask if you are not sure. There is a venue risk assessment for each indoor class which you should familiarise yourself with.
Any doubt please ask. (preferably before the class by email)
The general operational bullet points above apply outside classes as well as inside classes.
These guidelines have been produced in line with the UK Government guidance on public spaces, outdoor activity and exercise published on 1 June 2020, which can be read here.
The activities of Dorset Taekwondo will follow the guidance issued by British Taekwondo on 6th August 2020
This update allows for individuals and small groups (of up to 30 people (updated 6th August)) to remain safe, whilst undertaking Taekwondo in an outdoor environment.
Pay by bank transfer. Payment details are not the same for each venue. Bank details are on the bottom of each booking page. Cash cannot be taken in line with our risk assessment.
Please make payment to the club account at the time of booking for each class you attend with your family name and class date as the reference. If payment is not made you will be removed to free up the limited spaces for other members. The cost of the classes might vary by venue – please check carefully. If you are still paying by monthly payment please contact Master Naraine and email the coach for the class so they don’t unbook you.